- school. it has been a very long time since I was excited on a daily basis about class. about twenty or so years.
- being surrounded by english majors all day. You just don’t get those annoying, blank “you read???” stares when you start hanging around english majors.
- words with fun mouth feels. you know, like onomatopoeia. It sounds awesome, is a bitch to spell, and pronouncing it is like chewing something.
- the fall lineup this year, packed full of all sorts of fun shows
- tivo. How did I manage to grow up in this world without tivo? how do other people survive? I love my tivo.
- almost as much as I love my 80gb video ipod. sooo sexy
- my job. i love my job.
- Lotus Yarns on Etsy: melanie was my partner for the punk rock gift exchange– she does yarn and wow oh wow oh wow, mother of god… she sent some nice and pink yarn and then I bought some fuzzy, glittery, wonderful, fabulous, amazing grey yarn called I wanna be sedated. I cant wait to knit it into my very own pair of socks. wow.
- Fall weather.
- Having a big, strong, cuddly man in my bed for more than 2 nights in a row. (I sleep soooooo much better when my husband is home. I don’t know if that is because I feel more secure or because he just wears me out *hehehe* making me drive him all over the goshdarn place)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.