Happy blogiversary to me! I have been blogging on this site for 3 years now. The archives for my wordpress blog don’t go back that far, but the rest can be found here: http://theknittingdiva.com/blog to December 8, 2004. Since then, not including posts I have deleted… I have made 408 *this will be 409* posts, averaging a post about every 3 days for the last 1095. Yeesh, I am mouthy but not nearly as mouthy as I thought.
This week’s Ten On Tuesday is 10 Things You Want For Christmas
- A skein of Prism Wild Stuff to pet and play with.
- A real dresser. With drawers. To put my clothes in.
- Barry’s greencard.
- Knitted socks
- A new laptop that is capable of handling whatever I throw at it.
- A laptop case on wheels that is attractive and doesn’t make me feel like a moron for toting it to and from school.
- A nice purse/school bag that I will use for more than 2-3 weeks without getting bored.
- Amazon Prime memberhsip for 1 year.
- Something unexpected and wonderful
- Inner Peace
Later I will post more about the J4M sweater. I finally finished the increase rounds and put the sleeves on holders. Then I did 3 of 8 more increase rounds. Here’s a question:
how do you deal with that nasty gaping bit when you join two sides in a round? Or when you are placing a large number of stitches on hold and joining the stitches on either side together?
I tend to make 1 stitch before the last stitch, then k the 2 joined stitches together, but I always feel as if maybe I am not doing it right.
Hopefully I am going yarn shopping today and then tomorrow– my birthday– I will be cleaning up my office, searching it out for yarn and other various goodies, and finding the presents I have stashed. I bought the last major present for Megan and for Barry so now I only have to focus on stocking stuffers and my nephew. I have something for my sister even though we’re not supposed to be exchanging gifts this year because we’re going to disneyland. (like everybody else in california. groan)